Asthma Surveillance Summaries
- National Surveillance of Asthma: United States, 2001-2010 pdf icon[PDF – 907 KB]This report details recent trends in asthma prevalence, health care use, and mortality since 2001 and presents an overview of trends since 1980. It analyzes data from the National Health Interview Survey (2001-2010), National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey, National Hospital Ambulatory Medical Care Survey, National Hospital Discharge Survey, and the National Vital Statistics System.
- Surveillance for Asthma — United States, 1980-2004.
MMWR October 19, 2007; 56(SS-8):1-60
- Surveillance for Asthma — United States, 1980-1999.
MMWR March 29, 2002; 51(SS-1):1-13
- Surveillance for Asthma — United States, 1960-1995.
MMWR April 24, 1998; 47(SS-1):1-28
- Asthma Prevalence in the U.S.: Slide set ppt icon[PPTX – 3.8MB]
Page last reviewed: February 19, 2013
Content source: National Center for Environmental Health