Emergency Use Instructions (EUI) for Doxycycline and Ciprofloxacin for Post-exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) of Anthrax
CDC has issued Emergency Use Instructions (EUI) for doxycycline and ciprofloxacin for post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) of anthrax that provide information on how to use these antibiotics during an anthrax emergency, should such an event occur.
- Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers
- Fact Sheet for Recipients
- Doxycycline Preparation Instructions:
- Page last reviewed: January 14, 2016
- Page last updated: January 14, 2016
- Content source: