Publications and Resources
- Diagnosis and Management of Tickborne Rickettsial Diseases: Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever and Other Spotted Fever Group Rickettsioses, Ehrlichioses, and Anaplasmosis — United States: A Practical Guide for Health Care and Public Health Professionals (2016) pdf icon[PDF – 48 pages]
- Wormser, GP; Dattwyler, RJ; Shapiro, ED; Halperin, JJ; Steere, AC; Klempner, MS; … & Bockenstedt, L (2006). The clinical assessment, treatment, and prevention of Lyme disease, human granulocytic anaplasmosis, and babesiosis: clinical practice guidelines by the Infectious Diseases Society of America. Clinical Infectious Diseases, 43(9), 1089-1134.
- Dahlgren, FS; Mandel, EJ; Krebs, JW; Massung, RF; McQuiston, JH. Increasing incidence of Ehrlichia chaffeensis and Anaplasma phagocytophilum in the United States, 2000–2007. Am J Trop Med Hyg (85)2011,124.
- Anaplasmosis and ehrlichiosis – Maine, 2008. MMWR Morb Mort Wkly Rep (58)2009,1033
- Bakken, JS, and Dumler JS. Human granulocytic anaplasmosis. Infect Dis Clin North Am 2015:341–355.
- Alhumaidan, H; Westley, B; Esteva, C; Berardi, V; Young, C; Sweeney, J. Transfusion-transmitted anaplasmosis from leukoreduced red blood cells. Transfusion 2013;53:181–6.
- Annen, K; Friedman, K; Eshoa, C; Horowitz, M; Gottschall, J; Straus T. Two cases of transfusion-transmitted Anaplasma phagocytophilum. Am J Clin Pathol 2012;137:562–5.
Page last reviewed: January 11, 2019