Locate an HIV Provider Near You
Once you receive a diagnosis of HIV, the most important next step is to get into medical care. These services can help you locate HIV providers and services near you.
- Find HIV care services and testing sites across the United States, including HIV medical care, HIV testing, housing assistance, and substance abuse and mental health services (from AIDS.gov).
- Find your state HIV/AIDS toll-free hotline to connect with agencies that can help determine what services you are eligible for and help you get them (from the Health Resources and Services Administration).
- Find Ryan White HIV/AIDS medical care providers, who can help people living with HIV/AIDS access the medical care they need but can’t afford (from the Health Resources and Services Administration).
- Search for credentialed HIV care specialists and members of the American Academy of HIV Medicine for direct access to HIV practitioners across the country (from the American Academy of HIV Medicine).
- Search for HIV care providers and members of the HIV Medicine Association in the United States by criteria such as location, language, insurance types accepted, or services that are provided (from the HIV Medicine Association).
- Page last reviewed: February 1, 2016
- Page last updated: February 1, 2016
- Content source: