Office of the Associate Director for Communication (OADC)
From the Director
The Office of the Associate Director for Communication (OADC) supports CDC’s 24/7 work to protect America from health and safety threats, whether they begin at home or abroad. Our office [122 KB] is driven by CDC’s communication principles [848 KB] and the mission and organizational goals listed below. I invite you to learn more about OADC, our success measures, and our numerous communication channels.
-Katherine Lyon Daniel, PhD
Associate Director for Communication, CDC
Leading customer-centered, science-based, and high-impact communication.
OADC’s Organizational Goals
- Maximize strategic communication across CDC.
- Ensure CDC’s work is accessible, understandable, and actionable.
- Maximize public trust in and credibility of CDC’s science, programs, and recommendations.
Key Communication Indicators
- Page last reviewed: February 22, 2017
- Page last updated: February 22, 2017
- Content source: