Ebola Report: Ebola by the Numbers
Ebola by the Numbers
*As of June 12, 2015
- 27,000+ Total number of cases
- 11,000+ Total number of deaths
- 24,665 Health workers trained by CDC in West Africa
- 2,471 CDC deployments
- 4 Patients diagnosed with Ebola in the U.S.
- 11 U.S. Patients with Ebola treated in the U.S.
- 600+ U.S. Healthcare workers trained in Anniston
- 150,000 U.S. healthcare workers trained by webinars and calls
- 59,665,191 Number of views for CDC’s Ebola website
Page last reviewed: October 1, 2015
Content source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention