Healthcare-Associated Infections (HAIs) Winnable Battle Materials For Your Use
The following materials – including brochures, flyers, social media tools, presentations, etc. – are meant to help inform the work we all do on the Winnable Battles that affect the U.S.
- CDC Winnable Battles HAI Website – Provides background information about the HAI Winnable Battle, as well as briefing materials such as FAQs, brochures, policy briefs, scientific articles and Spanish-language fact sheets.
- Fact Sheets – HAIs in Laboratory Settings
- General Materials – Protecting Healthcare Personnel from HAIs
- General Materials – Hand Hygiene Campaign
- Educational Materials – Prevention and Control of MRSA
- HAI Prevention Tools – PowerPoints, Forms and Toolkits
- Podcast and Video – Put Your Hands Together [PODCAST – 3:59 minutes]
- Patients with Central Lines: What You Need to Know to Avoid a Bloodstream Infection [PSA – 0:59 seconds]
- Patients with Central Lines: What You Need to Know to Avoid a Bloodstream Infection – CDC Vital Signs [PSA – 1:19 minutes]
- Get Smart for Healthcare
CDC campaign to optimize the use of antimicrobial agents in inpatient healthcare settings.
- Hand Hygiene in Healthcare Settings
CDC campaign to improve hand hygiene for patients and professionals in healthcare settings.
- One and Only Campaign
CDC and Safe Injection Practices Coalition (SIPC) campaign to educate the general public and healthcare professionals about safe injection practices.
- Page last reviewed: April 11, 2017
- Page last updated: April 11, 2017
- Content source: