Chlamydia in Your Area
Chlamydia is the most commonly reported notifiable disease in the United States.
CDC’s 2015 STD Surveillance Report includes additional information about this STD.
- Reported Cases and Rates of Reported Cases in Selected Metropolitan Statistical Areas (MSAs) in Alphabetical Order, United States, 2011–2015
- Reported Cases and Rates of Reported Cases by State, Ranked by Rates, United States, 2015
- Reported Cases and Rates of Reported Cases by State/Area and Region in Alphabetical Order, United States and Outlying Areas, 2011–2015
- All Chlamydia Tables from STD Surveillance 2015
- Rates of Reported Cases by County, United States, 2015
- All Chlamydia Figures from STD Surveillance 2015
To further explore chlamydia data for your area visit NCHHSTP Atlas
- Page last reviewed: October 20, 2016
- Page last updated: October 20, 2016
- Content source: