Morbidity & Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR)
- Choudhary E and Vaidyanathan A. Heat Stress Illness Hospitalizations — Environmental Public Health Tracking Program, 20 States, 2001–2010.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2014;63(SS13);1—10.
- Namulanda G, Monti MM, Mulay P, et al. Acute Nonoccupational Pesticide-Related Illness and Injury — United States, 2007–2011. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2016;63:5–10.
- Environmental Research
- Journal of Environmental Health
- Journal of Public Health Management and Practice
- Guide to Building an Environmental Public Health Tracking Network [PDF – 4 MB]
The Tracking Program “How to Guide” provides the materials, tools, methods, recommendations, and products needed to develop and to put in place local or state environmental public health tracking programs.
- Technical Network Implementation Plan (2010) [PDF – 2 MB]
The TNIP is the road map used by technical and scientific staff in the Tracking Program to guide the development of the Tracking Network. The TNIP is a living document and will be updated periodically as experience is gained and as the components of the Network are refined and implemented.
- Nationally Consistent Data and Measures [PDF – 380 KB]
- Radon workgroup paper
- Environmental Public Health Tracking of Air Pollution Effects (2008) [PDF – 7 MB]
A report to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention from the HEI/CDC/EPA Workshop on Methodologies for Environmental Public Health Tracking of Air Pollution Effects.
- Summary of Selected U.S. Geological Survey Data on Domestic Well Water Quality (2007) [PDF – 5 MB]
Summary of Selected U.S. Geological Survey Data on Domestic Well Water Quality for the Centers for Disease Control’s National Environmental Public Health Tracking Program.
- Page last reviewed: January 3, 2014
- Page last updated: February 12, 2010
- Content source: