Valley Fever Awareness
Find out more about this infection caused by a fungus to help recognize symptoms early.
- Food Insecurity & Diabetes 8/09/2022 11:33:00 AM
- Polio Vaccination in the U.S. 8/08/2022 4:25:00 PM
- 9/11 Health Research & Care 8/08/2022 8:00:00 AM
- Hurricane Preparedness 8/08/2022 6:32:00 AM
- Vaccines for Your Children 8/02/2022 2:59:00 PM
- Drug Overdose Deaths Rise 8/01/2022 4:02:00 PM
- West Nile Virus 8/01/2022 9:35:00 AM
- Healthy Eating Tips 8/01/2022 8:00:00 AM
This infection is caused by bacteria. Inside the body, the bacteria produce a toxin, or poison, that causes your muscles to tighten and cramp painfully.
Get Features Email