Websites for Kids and Teens
Below are CDC and other federal government health websites especially for kids and teens.
BAM! Body and Mind
Learn what you need to know to make healthy lifestyle choices.
NCEH Kids Page
Learn how CDC works to help you stay healthy wherever you live, work, and play.
Express Your Health!™ Activity Book for Kids
Learn safe and healthy habits with these fun pages, including an activity book, puzzles, coloring pages, and games.
Kids' Quest on Disability and Health
Learn the answers to some of your questions about kids with disabilities.
Questions and Answers about Rabies, Bats, and Summer Camps
Learn how to protect yourself and your pets from a serious disease called rabies.
Are You a Working Teen
Are you a working teen? Learn about your rights on the job and how to protect yourself from injury.
Other Federal Government Websites
FDA Kids’ Page
Learn about food safety, medicines, and other health issues.
View links to health, fitness, safety, and other topics by grade level.
National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences Kids’ Page
Learn more about health problems caused by the environment.
Learn how to be prepared for unexpected situations.
Related Kids and Teens Links
- Tips for Raising Safe and Healthy Kid
- Test Your Knowledge about Kids’ Health
- Express Your Health: Activity Book for Kids
- Halloween Health and Safety Tips
- Make Summer Safe for Kids
- Websites for Kids and Teens
- The Ultimate STEM Guide for Kids
- College Health and Safety
- Spring Break Health and Safety Tips
- Page last reviewed: November 20, 2017
- Page last updated: November 20, 2017
- Content source: