Websites for Kids and Teens
Below are CDC and other federal government health websites especially for kids and teens.
- BAM! Body and MindLearn what you need to know to make healthy lifestyle choices.
- NCEH Kids PageLearn how CDC works to help you stay healthy wherever you live, work, and play.
- Express Your Health!™ Activity Book for KidsLearn safe and healthy habits with these fun pages, including an activity book, puzzles, coloring pages, and games.
- Kids' Quest on Disability and HealthLearn the answers to some of your questions about kids with disabilities.
- Questions and Answers about Rabies, Bats, and Summer CampsLearn how to protect yourself and your pets from a serious disease called rabies.
- Are You a Working TeenAre you a working teen? Learn about your rights on the job and how to protect yourself from injury.
Other Federal Government Websites
- FDA Kids’ PageExternalLearn about food safety, medicines, and other health issues.
- Kids.govExternalView links to health, fitness, safety, and other topics by grade level.
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences Kids’ PageExternalLearn more about health problems caused by the environment.
- Ready KidsExternalLearn how to be prepared for unexpected situations.
Related Kids and Teens Links
- Tips for Raising Safe and Healthy Kid
- Test Your Knowledge about Kids’ Health
- Express Your Health: Activity Book for Kids
- Halloween Health and Safety Tips
- Make Summer Safe for Kids
- Websites for Kids and Teens
- The Ultimate STEM Guide for KidsExternal
- College Health and Safety
- Spring Break Health and Safety Tips
Page last reviewed: November 20, 2017
Content source: CDC Office of Women's Health