Report an Emergency
Call 911 if you are experiencing an emergency that requires immediate assistance from the police, fire department, or ambulance.
Other Important Contacts
- Regional Poison Control Centers: 1-800-222-1222
CDC does not see patients and is unable to diagnose your illness, provide treatment, prescribe medication, or refer you to specialists.
If you have a medical emergency, please see your health care provider or the nearest emergency room. If you are a health care provider, please contact your state epidemiologist or local health department.
- Page last reviewed: March 21, 2017
- Page last updated: March 21, 2017
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Division of News and Electronic Media