Working with partners and communities across the country, VERB moved millions of tweens to be more active. Campaign partners reinforced tweens’ positive attitudes, provided the places for children to be active, and influenced environments that supported regular tween physical activity.
on the VERB™ Campaign — Perspectives on Social Marketing to Encourage
Physical Activity Among Youth — in CDC's Preventing Chronic Disease,
- Spotlight Promotions — Model
activities from a few visionary VERB partners.
- Planning Guides and Activity Tips
- Move Kids to Action Flier (PDF 2.3Mb)
Also available in HTML
Whether you teach, lead or work directly with tweens, you are part of the solution to get more physical activity into the lives of children. Your role is important because a sedentary lifestyle is a serious problem for many children in the United States.
Documents on this page are available in Portable Document Format (PDF). Learn about viewing and printing PDFs with Acrobat Reader.
- Page last reviewed: August 1, 2007 Historical Document
- Page last updated: September 7, 2007
- Content source: National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, Division of Adolescent and School Health