Satellite Conferences and Live Webcasts
Public health professionals around the world will have the opportunity to participate in six sessions as they are broadcast live from the three-day Weight of the Nation™ 2012 conference in Washington, D.C.
|MONDAY, MAY 7, 2012 (All Times Eastern):|
|10:15-11:45 a.m.||Historical Trends in Obesity Prevalence
Economic Forecasting Trends
|2:10-3:40 p.m.||National Response to Obesity: Leveraging Resources Across Sectors|
|TUESDAY, MAY 8, 2012 (All Times Eastern):|
|8:30-9:30 a.m.||Institute of Medicine Report: Weight of the NationTM -- Accelerating Progress in Obesity Prevention|
|1:00-2:00 p.m.||It’s Not Rocket Science: Achieving Equitable Health Outcomes|
|WEDNESDAY, MAY 9, 2012 (All Times Eastern):|
|9:30-10:45 a.m.||Delivering Healthy Outcomes: Providing Americans with Opportunities for Healthy Eating and Active Living|
|11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.||Town Hall Discussion to Address Obesity Prevention|
- Register at www.adph.org/alphtn to watch live with RealPlayer or Windows Media Player.
- Use the “test connection link” to make sure you can view the videos before the sessions begin.
- Register at www.adph.org/alphtn to receive complete technical information.
- Live satellite conference on C band (analog). Coordinates available upon request.
- To listen by phone, call 1-888-557-8511. Enter access code 972-1530 #. Press # again to listen to the conference.
- Available June 15, 2012 at www.adph.org/alphtn.