Programs and Activities
The links below provide information about women's health programs, research, and activities at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR).
- Campaigns and Programs
- A Timeline of CDC/ATSDR Contributions to Women's Health
- Inventions Improving Women's Lives
- CDC/ATSDR Women's Health Funding
- CDC/ATSDR Policies Related to the Inclusion of Women and Racial and Ethnic Minorities in Research
- All the Stages of Our Lives: Highlights of CDC/ATSDR's Approach to Women's Health (Historical Document)
This site contains documents in PDF format. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to access the file. If you do not have the Acrobat Reader, you may download a free copy from the Adobe Web site.
Page last modified: August 12, 2010
Page last reviewed: August 12, 2010