WISEWOMAN Program Services
WISEWOMAN provides these additional preventative health services:
- Heart disease and stroke risk factor screening, which includes blood pressure, cholesterol, glucose, weight, height, personal medical history, family medical history, and health behavior and readiness to change assessments.
- Lifestyle programs that promote a heart-healthy diet and physical activity.
- Links participants to free or low-cost community-based nutrition, physical activity, and tobacco cessation resources.
- Medical referral and follow-up as appropriate.
- Page last reviewed: December 17, 2013
- Page last updated: December 17, 2013
- Content source: