Food Safety Winnable Battle Materials For Your Use
The following materials – including brochures, flyers, social media tools, presentations, etc. – are meant to help inform the work we all do on the Winnable Battles that affect the U.S.
- CDC Winnable Battles Food Safety Home Page – Provides background information about the Food Safety Winnable Battle, as well as briefing materials such as a PowerPoint presentation, at-a-glance fact sheet, brochures, and scientific articles.
- Q&A – Foodborne Illnesses
- CDC Podcast - Wash Away Salmonella [PODCAST - 0:59 seconds]
- CDC Podcast - Wash Away Salmonella [PODCAst - 3:49 minutes]
- CDC Podcasts and Medscape Video Commentaries
- CDC Video - Winnable Battles 101 – Food Safety [VIDEO - 12:23 minutes]
- USDA Podcasts - Food Safety at Home
- USDA Videos - Food Safety
- FoodSafety.gov Podcasts and Video
- FoodSafety.gov YouTube Channel
- CDC Social Media Resources - Food Safety
- FoodSafety.gov RSS Feed
- FoodSafety.gov Twitter
- FDA Food Safety Widgets and Apps
Campaign-related materials from CDC and other federal agencies and partners.
- BAC Down!
Partnership for Food Safety Education campaign to remind people to keep refrigerator temperatures below 40°F to prevent growth of bacteria.
- Be Food Safe
Campaign to revive and refresh the four core food safety practices of Clean, Separate, Cook and Chill.
- Holiday Food Safety Success Kit
Partnership for Food Safety Education campaign for food safety around holiday celebrations.
- Is It Done Yet?
USDA campaign to educate consumers about using food thermometer.
Partnership for Food Safety Education campaign to debunk common food safety myths.
- Recall Basics
Partnership for Food Safety Education campaign to educate consumers about food recalls and to encourage them to check for recalled items in their homes.
- Safe Produce Handling
Partnership for Food Safety Education campaign that focuses on the safe handling of produce.
USDA campaign designed to promote food thermometer use.
- CDC Food Safety Materials and Programs for Children
- Strategies for Establishing a State School Food Safety Program [PDF- 428KB]
- Food-Safe Schools Action Guide
- Bien cocida, por favor [PODCAST -1:26 minutes]
Well Done, Please
- El lavado de manos y la salmonella [PODCAST - 1:18 minutes]
Wash Away Salmonella
- Prevención de enfermedades transmitidas por los alimentos [PODCAST - 1:21 minutes]
Get email updates
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348