Tobacco Use Winnable Battle Materials For Your Use
The following materials – including brochures, flyers, social media tools, presentations, etc. – are meant to help inform the work we all do on the Winnable Battles that affect the U.S.
- CDC Winnable Battles Tobacco Use Website – Provides background information about the Tobacco Use Winnable Battle, as well as briefing materials such as a PowerPoint presentation, at-a-glance brochure, state fact sheets, policy briefs, scientific articles and best practice guidelines.
- Fact Sheets - Smoking and Tobacco Use
- General Materials - Health Effects of Smoking
- General Materials - Health Disparities
- General Materials - Secondhand Smoke
- General Materials - Smokeless Tobacco
- General Materials - Tobacco Industry
- Printed Materials and Publications Catalog - Smoking and Tobacco Use
- Program Materials and Case Studies - Tobacco Cessation
- Media Toolkit - Smoking and Tobacco Use
- Mobile Contest Winner on FDA Tobacco Regulations [PODCAST - 3:16 minutes]
- Step Away from Tobacco [PODCAST - 0:59 seconds]
- Step Away from Tobacco [PODCAST - 4:45 minutes]
- Videos and DVDs - Smoking and Tobacco Use
- eCards - Smoking
- eCards Calendar - Smoking and Tobacco Use
- RSS Feed - Smoking and Tobacco Widget
- RSS Feed - Smoking and Tobacco Fact Sheets
- eCards - SmokeFree.gov
- Mobile - Tobacco Regulations Mobile Texting Pilot Program - FDA
- Twitter - FDA Tobacco
- Break the Chain of Tobacco Addiction
FDA campaign to help retailers comply with tobacco regulations.
- Smoking and Tobacco Use Campaign Tools
General campaign materials from CDC.
- Celebrities Against Smoking
CDC's anti-smoking campaign materials featuring celebrities such as Christy Turlington.
- Tobacco-Free Sports Initiative
CDC campaign to prevent student athletes from using tobacco.
- Media Campaign Resource Center - Smoking and Tobacco Use
Access to CDC-licensed advertisements and tools to help you develop a media campaign.
- CDC Smoking and Tobacco Use Website
- FDA Tobacco Website
- National Institute on Drug Abuse Cigarettes and Other Tobacco Products Website
- Hablemos del cigarrillo [PODCAST - 1:20 minutes]
- Deje de fumar por un día [PODCAST - 1:20 minutes]
Step Away from the Cigarette
- Page last reviewed: August 4, 2011
- Page last updated: August 4, 2011
- Content source: