FAQs about Vaccines and Diseases They Prevent
- Are there any vaccine side-effects?
- Why is vaccinating so important?
- What are the ingredients / additives of vaccines?
- What vaccines do adults need?
- What vaccines do children need?
- What vaccines are used in the United States?
- What diseases do vaccines prevent?
- What would happen if we stopped immunizations?
- Who is eligible for free vaccines?
(Vaccines for Children program)
- Who do I contact if my question isn't answered here?
(National Immunization Hotline)
- Where can I find Vaccine Safety information for parents?
Images and logos on this website which are trademarked/copyrighted or used with permission of the trademark/copyright or logo holder are not in the public domain. These images and logos have been licensed for or used with permission in the materials provided on this website. The materials in the form presented on this website may be used without seeking further permission. Any other use of trademarked/copyrighted images or logos requires permission from the trademark/copyright holder...more
This graphic notice means that you are leaving an HHS Web site. For more information, please see the Exit Notification and Disclaimer policy.