For Specific Groups of People:
More Information for Program Managers
This page offers additional links to information used occasionally by Program Managers and Grantee staff. Consult the Program Managers page for most regularly used materials.
This section is a continuation of the immunization coverage rates and data information offered on the main Program Managers page.
- Statistics and Surveillance
- Frequently Asked Questions for the National Immunization Survey
- How to use NIS data
- New Vaccine Surveillance Network
- Enter data for the current year's school assessment report
- State Vaccination Requirements
- IIS Interactive Data Query Tool
- State Immunization Laws for Healthcare Workers and Patients
This section is a continuation of the contact information offered on the main Program Managers page.
- Call or write CDC
- Send your suggestions and report bad links or problems to the webmaster
- Media Contact Info
- School Entry Immunization Survey Contacts
- Childcare Immunization Survey Contacts
- Current State and Territorial Epidemiologists
Images and logos on this website which are trademarked/copyrighted or used with permission of the trademark/copyright or logo holder are not in the public domain. These images and logos have been licensed for or used with permission in the materials provided on this website. The materials in the form presented on this website may be used without seeking further permission. Any other use of trademarked/copyrighted images or logos requires permission from the trademark/copyright holder
This symbol means you are leaving the CDC.gov Web site. For more information, please see CDC's Exit Notification and Disclaimer policy.
File Formats: All viewers, players, and plug-ins used on this site can be downloaded from the file formats page. (For example: Adobe Acrobat Reader for pdf files, Windows Media Player for audio and video files, PowerPoint Viewer for presentation slides, etc.)
Content last reviewed on May 13, 2010
Content Source: National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases