Catch-up Immunization Scheduler
for children six years of age and younger
This tool once downloaded can be used to determine the vaccines your child needs and is especially useful for quickly seeing missed or skipped vaccines according to the Immunization Schedule. Disclaimer
* Note: Please be sure to sign up for email updates so that when the scheduler is updated yearly, you will receive notification and can download the latest version.
** Note: If you are downloading in a corporate environment, you may not have elevated privileges to do so. Please contact your PC Administrator who should be able to help you with the download.
For More Information:
- Current Childhood and Adolescent Immunization Schedule
- Parents' Guide to Childhood Immunization (detailed information about vaccines and immunization)
- Vaccines: The Safe Choice (general vaccine safety information)
- Adult Immunization Schedule (vaccines recommended for adults)
Disclaimer: This immunization schedule is based on the 2008 Childhood and Adolescent Immunization Schedule recommended by the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP), the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), and the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP). This schedule provides generally recommended dates for immunizations based on your child's birth date. Some diseases or treatments for disease affect the immune system. For children with these diseases or for children receiving these treatments, the recommended immunization schedule may need to be modified. If you have questions or concerns, consult your child's physician or other healthcare professional for advice about your child's immunization schedule.
Note: If you have any questions or comments, please contact CDCINFO
This page last modified on June 2, 2008
Content last reviewed on May 6, 2008
Content Source: National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases