VTrckS Technical Setup for Providers
Providers will only need internet access and a Web browser to access VTrckS. However, it is important to note that if a provider does not have high-speed internet (i.e., they use dial-up or have a slower internet connection), they may experience more difficulties using VTrckS.
For providers, the following minimum technical specifications are required for computers used to access VTrckS:
- Desktop or laptop
- High-speed internet access (dial-up not recommended)
Operating System (OS)
- Windows 2000, Vista, XP (preferred), or 7
- Internet Explorer 9 conditionally supported until further testing by SAP
- Firefox 2.0 conditionally supported with Windows XP 2002 Prof. 32-bit; Firefox 3.0, 3.5 conditionally supported by Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit
If you experience compatibility issues between your operating system and web browser version, please contact CDC’s Vaccine Order Management Contact Center at 1-877-878-6247
Please note that there is limited MAC OS environment technical support for providers.
- Page last reviewed: December 4, 2013
- Page last updated: December 4, 2013
- Content source: