Vaccine Order Management Contact Center
The Vaccine Order Management Contact Center offers support or information by telephone, fax, and e-mail. The Contact Center provides assisted service for VTrckS questions in both English and Spanish.
Contact Center Support
CDC’s Vaccine Order Management Contact Center is available to assist both awardees and providers. The Contact Center provides centralized support and assists with issues and questions related to use of the VTrckS application.
Call the Vaccine Order Management Contact Center at 1-877-878-6247 (TTY/TDD at 1-800-232-0038) or email the Contact Center. The Contact Center is available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST, except the following observed federal holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
Out of Scope Topics
Although the Contact Center can answer most awardee and provider questions, some areas are out-of-scope and will be referred to the appropriate resource for resolution. The following topics are not supported by the Contact Center:
- Enrollment in the Vaccines for Children (VFC) program
- Local administration of the VFC or publicly-funded vaccine programs
- Vaccine viability issues
- Short-dated vaccine
- Medical inquiries
- Transfer of vaccines to another provider
- Changes to a submitted order
- Emergency orders
- Changes to IPO established ordering frequency and amounts
- Adding to the list of vaccines to order on VTrckS
- Programmatic and policy issues and questions
- Order fulfillment and delivery
- Page last reviewed: December 4, 2013
- Page last updated: December 4, 2013
- Content source: