In This Issue
VTrckS Connection Newsletter
As of November 5, 14 ExIS grantees have deployed to VTrckS. Of these 14 grantees, 11 upload inventory and order data from their ExIS to VTrckS. Three grantees will enter orders on behalf of their providers until their ExIS interfaces are complete.
ExIS Deployment Tips:
- Plan to complete file upload testing 4 weeks before your deployment date.
- If your ExIS ordering and inventory tracking functionality is in place, but not all of your providers are trained, consider having grantee staff enter orders and inventory into their IIS on behalf of the untrained providers as an interim solution. That way, all orders will be processed in the same manner. The VTrckS shipment data will have an ExIS Order ID for all orders, which will make tracking each order easier.
If you have questions about interfacing your ExIS with VTrckS, there are several ways you can get help.
- POB Project Officer – for questions regarding schedules and deliverables
- Monthly ExIS Calls – to discuss technical questions with all ExIS grantees; scheduled for the fourth Tuesday of each month at 3:00 p.m. ET. Note: In consideration of the Program Mangers Meeting, the upcoming holidays, and the scheduled activities many grantees have in preparation for deployment to VTrckS, we are canceling the November and December ExIS monthly calls. The next ExIS monthly call will be on January 22, 2013 at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
- VTrckS ExIS Discussion on Epi-X Forum – to find answers and ask questions related to your ExIS implementation
- VTrckSExIS@cdc.gov – to request an invitation to the monthly ExIS calls or access to the VTrckS ExIS discussion
Images and logos on this website which are trademarked/copyrighted or used with permission of the trademark/copyright or logo holder are not in the public domain. These images and logos have been licensed for or used with permission in the materials provided on this website. The materials in the form presented on this website may be used without seeking further permission. Any other use of trademarked/copyrighted images or logos requires permission from the trademark/copyright holder...more
This graphic notice means that you are leaving an HHS Web site. For more information, please see the Exit Notification and Disclaimer policy.