In This Issue
VTrckS Connection Newsletter
Of the 22 grantees currently utilizing VTrckS to order and manage vaccine, 15 (68%) submit or plan to submit vaccine data via an interface between an external information system or ExIS (e.g., an immunization registry) and VTrckS. With the recent awards of Prevention and Public Health Funds (PPHF), 32 VTrckS grantees are receiving funding to create an interface between their ExIS and VTrckS.
On September 20, Janet Fath, CDC/NCIRD/ISD/IISSB, presented “VTrckS ExIS: Yes You Can!” during the closing plenary session of the American Immunization Registry Association (AIRA) IIS Meeting in St. Paul, Minnesota. Highlights of this presentation include:
- The VTrckS ExIS vision
- Benefits of the ExIS approach
- Deployment options and steps toward success
- Lessons from the field
- How VTrckS will change current processes
- Requirement for high quality data
- Connecting with the ExIS community
If you have questions about interfacing your ExIS with VTrckS, there are several ways you can get help.
- POB Project Officer – for questions regarding schedules and deliverables
- Monthly ExIS Calls – to discuss technical questions with all ExIS grantees; scheduled for the fourth Tuesday of each month at 3:00 p.m. ET
- VTrckS ExIS Discussion on Epi-X Forum – to find answers and ask questions related to your ExIS implementation
- VTrckSExIS@cdc.gov – to request an invitation to the monthly ExIS calls or access to the VTrckS ExIS discussion
Images and logos on this website which are trademarked/copyrighted or used with permission of the trademark/copyright or logo holder are not in the public domain. These images and logos have been licensed for or used with permission in the materials provided on this website. The materials in the form presented on this website may be used without seeking further permission. Any other use of trademarked/copyrighted images or logos requires permission from the trademark/copyright holder...more
This graphic notice means that you are leaving an HHS Web site. For more information, please see the Exit Notification and Disclaimer policy.