- Whitney CG, Zhou F, Singleton J, Schuchat A. Benefits from immunization during the Vaccines for Children program era—United States, 1994-2013. MMWR. 2014.
- Walker AT, Smith PJ, Kolasa M. Reduction of racial/ethnic disparities in vaccination coverage, 1995-2011. MMWR. 2014;63(01):7-12
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), HHS. Medicaid program; payments for services furnished by certain primary care physicians and charges for vaccine administration under the Vaccines for Children program. Final rule. Fed Regist. 2012. Nov 6;77(215):66669-701.
- Lindley MC, Smith PJ, Rodewald LE. Vaccination coverage among U.S. adolescents aged 13-17 years eligible for the Vaccines for Children program, 2009. Public Health Rep. 2011. Jul-Aug;126 Suppl 2:124-34.
- Smith PJ, Lindley MC, Rodewald LE. Vaccination coverage among U.S. children aged 19-35 months entitled by the Vaccines for Children program, 2009. Public Health Rep. 2011. Jul-Aug;126 Suppl 2:109-23.
- Ching PL. Evaluating accountability in the Vaccines for Children program: protecting a federal investment. Public Health Rep. 2007. Nov-Dec;122(6):718-24.
- Bartlett DL, Washington ML, Bryant A, Thurston N, Perfili CA. Cost savings associated with using immunization information systems for Vaccines for Children administrative tasks. J Public Health Manag Pract. 2007. Nov-Dec;13(6):559-66.
Images and logos on this website which are trademarked/copyrighted or used with permission of the trademark/copyright or logo holder are not in the public domain. These images and logos have been licensed for or used with permission in the materials provided on this website. The materials in the form presented on this website may be used without seeking further permission. Any other use of trademarked/copyrighted images or logos requires permission from the trademark/copyright holder...more
This graphic notice means that you are leaving an HHS Web site. For more information, please see the Exit Notification and Disclaimer policy.