VFC Vaccine Management
CDC has developed a number of publications and a toolkit that describe proper vaccine storage and handling procedures.
- Vaccine Storage and Handling Module in You Call the Shots (Feb 2013)
- Vaccine Storage and Handling Toolkit
- Pink Book Appendix C: Vaccine Storage and Handling[811 KB, 10 pages]
- Checklist for Safe Vaccine Handling and Storage
- Vaccine Handling Tips
- Recording Refrigerator Temperatures
- Vaccine Storage Temperature Rcommendations
- Safeguard Your Power Supply
- Vaccine Storage and Handling Resources
- Vaccine Manufacturer Contact information
Images and logos on this website which are trademarked/copyrighted or used with permission of the trademark/copyright or logo holder are not in the public domain. These images and logos have been licensed for or used with permission in the materials provided on this website. The materials in the form presented on this website may be used without seeking further permission. Any other use of trademarked/copyrighted images or logos requires permission from the trademark/copyright holder...more
This graphic notice means that you are leaving an HHS Web site. For more information, please see the Exit Notification and Disclaimer policy.