Below are the items that were at one time listed in the Spotlight News box on the IIS home page. This list serves as an archive and assists those that come to this site and need to know what has been added or revised on the site.
- IIS Functional Standards, 2013 - 2017 Revised IIS Functional Standards for implementation by CDC-funded Immunization Programs during the period 2013 to 2017.(12/12/12)
- Logic Specification for ACIP Recommendations A single, implementation-neutral foundation for developing and maintaining CDS engines (10/29/12)
- Two-Dimensional (2D) Vaccine Barcoding Offers information on the need for and potential impact of 2D barcoding on EHRs and IIS, describes CDC's 2D barcode pilot project, and provides links to additional resources (10/25/12)
- Meaningful Use Stage 2 Final Rule The final rules for Meaningful Use Stage 2 were published in the Federal Register on September 4, 2012. (9/5/12)
- IISAR Data Participation Rates and Maps National child, adolescent, and adult participation rates and maps are now updated with CY2010 Immunization Information Systems Annual Report (IISAR) data. (8/31/12)
- HL7 Version 2.5.1 Implementation Guide for Immunization Messaging, Release 1.4 (8/1/12)
- The MIROW web page with information on IIS operational best practice guidelines has been updated, and MIROW's new guide on IIS inventory management operations is now available. (7/30/12)
- Progress in Immunization Information Systems — United States, 2010 The June 29, 2012, MMWR documents results from the 2010 IIS Annual Report including updated child and provider site participation rates (6/28/12)
- Transport Layer Webinars Check out the new webinars providing programmatic overview and technical details for implementers (5/17/12)
- Source Code Samples Now Available - Source code examples of the SOAP IIS Messaging client for .Net Client and Java Client Server Projects (5/17/12)
- Reference Implementation EHR – See the new reference implementation documents to help with testing for implementers (5/17/12)
Images and logos on this website which are trademarked/copyrighted or used with permission of the trademark/copyright or logo holder are not in the public domain. These images and logos have been licensed for or used with permission in the materials provided on this website. The materials in the form presented on this website may be used without seeking further permission. Any other use of trademarked/copyrighted images or logos requires permission from the trademark/copyright holder...more
This graphic notice means that you are leaving an HHS Web site. For more information, please see the Exit Notification and Disclaimer policy.