Two-Dimensional (2D) Vaccine Barcoding - For Providers
This page contains information and training resources for providers with an interest in 2D vaccine barcoding.
This report was developed to provide guidance to aid organizations considering the use of 2D scanning to capture vaccine encounter information during pandemic events. See 2D Barcoded Vaccine Use in Pandemic Events [15 pages].
Although developed at the initiation of the 2D Vaccine Barcode Pilot project or after the start of the project to address ongoing challenges, most of the content of these materials address 2D barcoding issues beyond the scope of the pilot.
- Implementation Pilot for 2D Vaccine Barcode Utilization Immunizer Site Training [17 pages]
Training presentation for the Pilot providers participating in the Adoption Strategies for 2D Barcodes Pilot.
- 2D Vaccine Barcoding Pilot: Immunization Providers - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) [6 pages]
Answers to the most common questions from providers participating in the 2D Vaccine Barcoding Pilot.
- 2D Vaccine Barcoding Pilot Immunizer Training: Troubleshooting Guide and FAQ [2 pages]
Troubleshooting guide and FAQ for providers participating in the 2D Vaccine Barcoding Pilot.
These training videos show how to use 2D barcode scanners. There are four chapters or videos: features and benefits, scanning instructions, scanner maintenance, and next steps.
2D Vaccine Barcodes Chapter 1: Features and Benefits
2D Vaccine Barcodes Chapter 2: Scanning Instructions
2D Vaccine Barcodes Chapter 3: Scanner Maintenance
2D Vaccine Barcodes Chapter 4: Next Steps
Top of Page
- Page last reviewed: December 19, 2014
- Page last updated: March 4, 2016
- Content source: