CoCASA Users Guide
This users guide provides instruction on every aspect of the Comprehensive Clinic Assessment Software Application (CoCASA), a tool for assessing immunization practices.
It is provided in Word document format so that each user can add specific headings or modify text based on their own uses of the program. The latest revision date for each chapter is found on each page within the footer. Chapters will be updated individually as needed by CDC. Each chapter, as formatted here, is fully 508-compliant.
Download entire guide section by section (separate chapters).
Cover & Chapters
- Cover [53 KB, 1 page] Updated Feb 2013
- Chapter 1 - Installing and Initializing [362 KB, 3 pages] Updated Feb 2013
- Chapter 2 - Provider Setup [394 KB, 1 page] Updated Feb 2013
- Chapter 3 - Assessment Setup [1.5 MB, 16 pages] Updated Feb 2013
- Chapter 4 - Data Entry [742 KB, 14 pages] Updated Feb 2013
- Chapter 5 - VFC Evaluation [9.7 MB, 38 pages] Updated Feb 2013
- Chapter 6 - AFIX Evaluation [546 KB, 8 pages] Updated Feb 2013
- Chapter 7 - Reports To be updated with the release of CoCASA version 8.2
- Chapter 8 - Tool Bar Functions To be updated with the release of CoCASA version 8.2
This symbol means you are leaving the CDC.gov Web site. For more information, please see CDC's Exit Notification and Disclaimer policy.
Copyrighted images: Images on this website which are copyrighted were used with permission of the copyright holder and are not in the public domain. CDC has licensed these images for use in the materials provided on this website, and the materials in the form presented on this website may be used without seeking further permission. Any other use of copyrighted images requires permission from the copyright holder.