CoCASA Users Guide
This user guide provides instruction on every aspect of the Comprehensive Clinic Assessment Software Application (CoCASA), a tool designed to support awardees with the collection and reporting of both VFC and AFIX site visit information.
It is provided in Word document format so that each user can add specific headings or modify text based on their own uses of the program. The latest revision date for each chapter is found on each page within the footer. Chapters will be updated individually as needed by CDC. Each chapter, as formatted here, is fully 508-compliant.
Download entire guide section by section (separate chapters).
Cover & Chapters
- Cover [1 page] Updated Feb 2013
- Chapter 1 - Installing and Initializing [3 pages] Updated Feb 2013
- Chapter 2 - Provider Setup [1 page] Updated Feb 2013
- Chapter 3 - Assessment Setup [1.5 MB, 16 pages] Updated Feb 2013
- Chapter 4 - Data Entry [14 pages] Updated Feb 2013
- Chapter 5 - VFC Evaluation
- Chapter 6 - AFIX Evaluation [8 pages] Updated Feb 2013
- Chapter 7 - Reports
- Chapter 8 - Tool Bar Functions
- Page last reviewed: August 15, 2013
- Page last updated: December 17, 2014
- Content source: