IPOM: Archive of Older Manual
The 2008-2012 Immunization Program Operations Manual (IPOM) builds upon the 2003 version, which was developed as a compilation of resources to assist immunization program managers and their staff in implementing comprehensive immunization programs. The 2008-2012 IPOM was developed in 2007 to be used as a core companion document to the 2008 Program Announcement that covers the five year immunization grant cycle from January 1, 2008 through December 31, 2012. Awardees should use the IPOM in conjunction with the annual grant guidance document to develop objectives, activities, and evaluation measures that maximize immunization program effectiveness.
NOTE: This manual is valid through December 31, 2012. Consult the 2013-2107 IPOM manual after 2012.
2008-2012 Immunization Program Operations Manual
Divided by chapter for easy download
- Binder Cover[1 page]
- IPOM Binder spine[1 page]
- Title Page[1 page] (Aug 2007 version)
- Foreword[3 pages] (Aug 2007 version)
- At-A-Glance[5 pages] Updated Jun 2011
- Chapter 0 - The Basics[48 pages] Updated Sep 2011
- Chapter 1 - Program Planning and Evaluation[5 pages] Updated Jun 2011
- Chapter 2 - Vaccine Accountability and Management[3 pages] Updated Jun 2011
- Chapter 3 - Immunization Information Systems[6 pages] Updated Jun 2011
- Chapter 4 - Assessment, Feedback, Incentives, and eXchange (AFIX)[2 pages] Updated Jun 2011
- Chapter 5 - Perinatal Hepatitis B Prevention[7 pages] Updated Jun 2011
- Chapter 6 - Adolescent Immunization[9 pages] Updated Jun 2011
- Chapter 7 - Adult Immunization[4 pages] Updated Jun 2011
- Chapter 8 - Education, Information, Training, and Partnerships[15 pages] Updated Sept 2011
- Chapter 9 - Epidemiology and Surveillance[11 pages] Updated Jun 2011
- Chapter 10 - Population Assessment[14 pages] Updated Jun 2011
Images and logos on this website which are trademarked/copyrighted or used with permission of the trademark/copyright or logo holder are not in the public domain. These images and logos have been licensed for or used with permission in the materials provided on this website. The materials in the form presented on this website may be used without seeking further permission. Any other use of trademarked/copyrighted images or logos requires permission from the trademark/copyright holder...more
This graphic notice means that you are leaving an HHS Web site. For more information, please see the Exit Notification and Disclaimer policy.