School and Childcare Grantee Reports
Grantee immunization information provides a central location for accessing information about activities and accomplishments for 64 immunization grantees (50 states, 6 urban areas, and 8 territories).
You can view individual grantee reports such as:
- Annual Progress Reports*
- Vaccines for Children (VFC) Annual Reports*
- Perinatal Hepatitis B Annual Reports*
- Results from adult and child vaccination coverage surveys and school entry immunization requirements for individual grantees*
In addition, you can query the reports to obtain summary information for all grantees.
*Please note: the following:
- All information included in the Annual Progress Reports, VFC Annual Reports, Perinatal Hepatitis B Annual Reports, and school vaccination coverage survey and school entry immunization requirements are self reported by each immunization grantee and are not verified.
- The questions included in the annual surveys may change over time. Therefore, some information may not be available for every year.
- Enter or edit this year's contact information for the school coordinator and childcare coordinator
- Request information or assistance from the CDC
- Instructions for Data Collection and Reporting[4 pages] (compliant)
(effective as of the school year 2008-9) Updated Mar 2009
Excerpt from Chapter 10 of the Immunization Program Operations Manual
- Enter data for the current year's school assessment report
The reporting pages are best viewed using Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5+ or Netscape version 6+. Use of an older version or a different browser might be problematic. If you do experience any technical difficulties, please contact the technical support for this page at Tech Help.
Images and logos on this website which are trademarked/copyrighted or used with permission of the trademark/copyright or logo holder are not in the public domain. These images and logos have been licensed for or used with permission in the materials provided on this website. The materials in the form presented on this website may be used without seeking further permission. Any other use of trademarked/copyrighted images or logos requires permission from the trademark/copyright holder...more
This graphic notice means that you are leaving an HHS Web site. For more information, please see the Exit Notification and Disclaimer policy.