Multi-, Routine-, & Non-Routine-Vaccine VISs
- Multiple Vaccines (DTaP, Hib, Hepatitis B, Polio, and PCV13) (11/5/15) UPDATED
This VIS may be used in place of the individual VISs for DTaP, Hib, Hepatitis B, Polio, and PCV13 when two or more of these vaccines are administered during the same visit. It may be used for infants through children receiving their routine 4-6 year vaccines.
- DTaP (5/17/07)
- Hepatitis A (7/20/16) UPDATED
- Hepatitis B (7/20/16) UPDATED
- Hib (Haemophilus Influenzae type b) (4/2/15)
- HPV - Cervarix (5/3/11) [Interim]
- HPV - Gardasil-9 (3/31/16) UPDATED
- HPV - Gardasil (5/17/13) [Interim]
- Influenza - Live, Intranasal (8/7/15)
- Influenza - Inactivated (8/7/15)
- Measles/Mumps/Rubella (MMR) (4/20/12) [Interim]
- Measles/Mumps/Rubella & Varicella (MMRV) (5/21/10) [Interim]
- Meningococcal ACWY (MenACWY and MPSV4) (3/31/2016) UPDATED
- Serogroup B Meningococcal (MenB) (8/14/15) [Interim]
- Pneumococcal Conjugate (PCV13) (11/5/15)
- Pneumococcal Polysaccharide (PPSV23) (4/24/15)
- Polio (7/20/16) UPDATED
- Rotavirus (4/15/15)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster) (10/06/09)
- Tdap (Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis) (2/24/15)
- Td (Tetanus, Diphtheria) (2/24/15)
- Varicella (Chickenpox) (3/13/08) [Interim]
- Adenovirus (6/11/14)
Note: Adenovirus vaccine is approved for use only among military personnel.
- Anthrax (3/10/10)
- Japanese Encephalitis (1/24/14)
- Rabies (10/06/09)
- Smallpox (Vaccinia) (12/1/15)
Medical Guide for vaccination with ACAM2000 [6 pages] This medication guide replaces the Smallpox VIS. It is to be used before one receives the vaccination. This guide is not available in other languages.
- Typhoid (5/29/12)
- Yellow Fever (03/30/11)
What are VISs?
How to Use VISs
Instructions for Using VISs
Read and print an information sheet about the use of VISs, including recordkeeping requirements.
Facts About VISs
Find information about provider responsibilities, types of VISs, legal requirements for using VISs.
VIS Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to commonly asked questions.
Find VISs translated into other languages.
Did You Know?
Problems Viewing Current Versions
Each VIS on this website is labeled with the date it was published. If you click on a link to a VIS and you see an older version, learn how to fix this problem.
- Page last reviewed: June 13, 2014
- Page last updated: April 1, 2016
- Content source: