- Help a friend or family member quit.
- Join a local anti-tobacco group.
- Don't use spit tobacco.
- Support smoke-free restaurants, movie theaters, malls, and other locations.
- Tell your brothers and sisters to stay away from cigarettes
There are lots of ways to get involved in the smoke-free movement. Whether it’s big or small, anything you do can and will make a difference.
If you don't know how to get involved, ask your teachers or local community leaders. It’s time we all came together. It’s time we made smoking history.
- Page last reviewed: September 8, 2011 (archived document)
- Content source: