- Help a friend or family member quit.
- Join a local anti-tobacco group.
- Don't use spit tobacco.
- Support smoke-free restaurants, movie theaters, malls, and other locations.
- Tell your brothers and sisters to stay away from cigarettes
There are lots of ways to get involved in the smoke-free movement. Whether it’s big or small, anything you do can and will make a difference.
If you don't know how to get involved, ask your teachers or local community leaders. It’s time we all came together. It’s time we made smoking history.
Get email updates
To receive email updates about Smoking & Tobacco Use, enter your email address:
- CDC/Office on Smoking and Health
4770 Buford Highway
Atlanta, Georgia 30341-3717
TTY: (888) 232-6348