Program Development and Resources
- Best Practices for Comprehensive Tobacco Control Programs, 2014
Updated edition of an evidence-based guide to help states plan and establish effective tobacco control programs.
- State Data Highlights 2006
A data resource to help state tobacco control programs and partners.
- Sustaining State Funding for Tobacco Control
A resource for states to preserve tobacco control funding.
- State Legislature Links
Links to state-specific legislative information.
- CDC Guidance for Collaboration with the Private Sector
Guidance on accepting funds from private industry.
Cessation Guidelines, Resources, and Announcements
- Quitline Funding Announcement
Announcement on funds available for quitlines.
- Youth Tobacco Cessation: A Guide for Making Informed Decisions
Practical guidelines on developing youth tobacco-use cessation programs.
- Coverage For Tobacco Use Cessation Treatments
A brochure that provides information on health insurance coverage for tobacco use treatments.
- Cessation Resource Center (login required)
A Web site that contains cessation-focused resources.
Get email updates
To receive email updates about Smoking & Tobacco Use, enter your email address:
- CDC/Office on Smoking and Health
4770 Buford Highway
Atlanta, Georgia 30341-3717
TTY: (888) 232-6348