Information on the differences in the patterns, prevention, and treatment of tobacco use among specific populations.
Surgeon General's Reports
- National Health Interview Survey (NHIS)
- National Youth Tobacco Surveys (NYTS)
- Youth Risk Behavioral Surveillance System (YRBS)
Toolkit that addresses secondhand smoke exposure within the Hispanic/Latino population.
- Pathways to Freedom: Winning the Fight Against Tobacco
Guide that addresses tobacco issues specific to African Americans.
Related MMWR (Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Reports)
Get email updates
To receive email updates about Smoking & Tobacco Use, enter your email address:
- CDC/Office on Smoking and Health
4770 Buford Highway
Atlanta, Georgia 30341-3717
TTY: (888) 232-6348