Information on the differences in the patterns, prevention, and treatment of tobacco use among specific populations.
Surgeon General's Reports
- National Health Interview Survey (NHIS)
- National Youth Tobacco Surveys (NYTS)
- Youth Risk Behavioral Surveillance System (YRBS)
Toolkit that addresses secondhand smoke exposure within the Hispanic/Latino population.
Pathways to Freedom: Winning the Fight Against Tobacco
Guide that addresses tobacco issues specific to African Americans.
National Networks for Tobacco Control and Prevention
Networks that provide leadership and expertise in the development of policy-related initiatives and proven or potentially promising practices.
Related MMWR (Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Reports)
- Racial Disparities in Smoking-Attributable Mortality and Years of Potential Life Lost—Missouri, 2003–2007
November 29, 2010 / Vol. 59 / No. 46
Get email updates
To receive email updates about Smoking & Tobacco Use, enter your email address:
- CDC/Office on Smoking and Health
4770 Buford Highway
Atlanta, Georgia 30341-3717
TTY: (888) 232-6348