TickNET, a collaborative public health effort established by CDC in 2007, fosters coordinated surveillance, research, education, and prevention of tickborne diseases.
For more information:
- State and local health departments
- CDC's Division of Vector-borne Diseases and Division of Parasitic Diseases and Malaria
Through TickNET, CDC funds two types of extramural efforts:
- CDC's Emerging Infections Program (EIP) supports applied research in the following states:
- New York
- The Epidemiology and Laboratory Capacity for Infectious Diseases Cooperative Agreement (ELC) supports efforts to maintain and enhance basic surveillance in many states and several municipalities.
- Page last reviewed: December 2, 2015
- Page last updated: December 2, 2015
- Content source: