Effective TB Interviewing for Contact Investigation: Facilitator Led Training Guide 2006
By reading, reviewing, and utilizing this guide, the facilitator will
- Apply the principles of adult learning to training activities;
- Formulate and utilize a training needs assessment;
- Arrange a course based on a pre-course needs analysis and resource availability;
- Conduct training which is relevant to participant needs;
- Utilize local standards to personalize the training; and
- Conduct short-term and long-term evaluation of the outcomes of interviewer training.