Regional Training and Medical Consultation Centers (RTMCCs)
- Provide training and technical assistance to increase human resource development in TB programs;
- Develop TB educational materials (RTMCC TB Training and Education Products Webpage); and
- Provide medical consultation to TB programs and medical providers.
In addition, the RTMCCs are members of the Federal Training Centers Collaborative (FTCC). The purpose of the FTCC is to increase collaboration among Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) funded training centers and maximize the use of training resources.
To learn more about each RTMCC, please click on the corresponding region on the map below.
Areas of Coverage for the TB RTMCCs
- Page last reviewed: January 17, 2014
- Page last updated: November 25, 2013
- Content source: