Science and Research
Updated Interactive Atlas for HIV, AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and Tuberculosis Data
The NCHHSTP Atlas is a new application with maps, charts, and tables for HIV, AIDS, viral hepatitis, STD, and tuberculosis surveillance data.
Public health science and research serves as the foundation for public health action to improve the health of people and communities.
Guide to Community Preventive Services
Visit the Community Guide for evidence-based recommendations from the Community Preventive Services Task Force about what works to protect and improve health.
- Health Data and ProfilesUse these data resources, which include state- and county-specific health profiles and statistics, to assist in your public health work.
- Public Health Economics Learn about the general methods used by health economists, as well as specific economics tools for improving practices around the evaluation of health costs and burden, and health program effectiveness and efficiency.
- SurveillanceAccess the CDC Surveillance Resource Center and learn about all of CDC’s surveillance systems that have public-facing websites.
Get email updates
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Office for State, Tribal, Local and Territorial Support
4770 Buford Highway, NE
Atlanta, GA 30341
- Email OSTLTS