Products and Resources for STLTs
New stories feature public health work
Public Health Practice Stories from the Field highlight evidence-based and innovative public health practices spanning a broad range of topics.
State, tribal, local, and territorial (STLT) public health agencies are critical partners in CDC's efforts to protect health and promote quality of life through the prevention and control of disease, injury, and disability. Below are products and resources that were developed specifically for STLT public health professionals.
- Creating Effective Health Systems: Resources for Health ProfessionalsLinks to CDC, other federal, and national organization resources
- Did You Know?Receive timely information from CDC on a broad range of public health issues to inform your prevention activities with this weekly feature.
- Have You Heard?Hear about what your colleagues are doing to address key public health issues with this feature that shares facts and news from STLT public health agencies.
- Health Insurance Marketplace: Communication Toolkit for Health AgenciesJoin CDC in the effort to inform your constituents about the Health Insurance Marketplace by using the helpful resources in this toolkit. Enrollment begins October 1, 2013.
- Health System Transformation: Resources for Health DepartmentsInformation and training opportunities about critical changes in healthcare financing and service delivery
- New Health Official Resources View a list of key CDC resources for new health officials.
- Public Health Law NewsSubscribe to this free, monthly e-mail digest to receive information on news stories, court opinions, announcements, and special features related to public health law and legislation.
- Public Health Practice Stories from the FieldLearn about evidence-based and innovative public health practices that span a broad range of public health, performance management, and quality improvement topics.
- Social MediaShare the STLT Gateway website by adding a button to your webpage.
- Vital Signs Town HallDiscuss the most recent CDC Vital Signs report with other public health professionals.
- WebinarsView archived webinars hosted by the Office for State, Tribal, Local and Territorial Support.
- What's NewReceive automatic updates from the STLT Gateway to your desktop or browser by subscribing to this RSS feed tailored specifically for STLTs.