Performance Management and Quality Improvement
Stories from the Field
Stories from the field, both the successes and the lessons learned, are often the best way to understand the process and impact of applying performance management and quality improvement. Below are links to a number of success stories and lessons learned from public health agencies who have experience with PM/QI. As we learn about new experiences, we will add more examples and links to this page.
- Public Health Practice Stories from the Field (STLT Gateway)
- Stories from the Multi-State Learning Collaborative
- Quality improvement stories and demonstration projects from the Public Health Foundation
- Accreditation beta test quality improvement stories
There are numerous stories included within the links and documents listed on the Resources page, as well.
We'd like to hear from you. Please share your experiences in quality improvement and performance management. Send information or descriptions of your experiences to email@example.com.
- Page last reviewed: November 9, 2015
- Page last updated: November 9, 2015
- Content source:
- Office for State, Tribal, Local and Territorial Support