National Public Health Improvement Initiative
2012 National Public Health Improvement Initiative (NPHII)
May 9 – May 11, 2012
The second annual NPHII grantee meeting will be held Wednesday, May 9 - Friday, May 11, 2012 at the Crowne Plaza Ravinia in Atlanta, Georgia. This invitation-only meeting will provide an opportunity to meet with Performance Improvement Managers, grantees, CDC staff, subject matter experts, faculty, and partners to learn, share, and network with one another.
Registration is now closed.
Special Pre-Meeting Training Opportunity
The Improving Public Health: Exploring Agency, Systems, and Community Health Improvement Tools training workshop is scheduled for May 8 – 9, 2012 at the Crowne Plaza Ravinia in Atlanta, GA. This training — the 10th in an annual series — is sponsored by CDC, the CDC National Public Health Performance Standards Program (NPHPSP), and public health accreditation partners. This training will offer topics of interest to Performance Improvement Managers such as public health agency accreditation, systems performance standards, quality improvement, health assessment, and improvement planning, including how these support an overall public health improvement strategy.Registration is now closed.
If you have any questions, please send us an email at NPHIIGranteeMeeting@cdc.gov.
NPHII supports state, tribal, local, and territorial public health agencies through the Prevention and Public Health Fund to make fundamental changes and enhancements in their organizations and implement practices that improve the delivery and impact of public health services. NPHII also supports efforts to accelerate the achievement of national public health standards and agency readiness for accreditation.
These national standards help ensure public health agencies are
- generating objective information needed to make critical decisions about the future of programs and services in their communities;
- advancing public health practice by improving service, value, performance, management, leadership, and accountability; and
- delivering the 10 essential services that underpin all public health programs.
For more information, please visit the NPHII website.
- National Public Health Improvement Initiative
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Office for State, Tribal, Local and Territorial Support
4770 Buford Highway, NE
Atlanta, GA 30341
- Email OSTLTS