Performance Management and Quality Improvement
Have You Heard? Facts From The Field is a weekly feature from the Office for State, Tribal, Local and Territorial Support to provide CDC and the field with facts and news from state, tribal, local and territorial public health agencies. We invite you to read and share this information broadly.
July 12, 2013
The Georgia Health Policy Center and the National Network of Public Health Institutes have released a new tutorial and planning tool to help public health organizations strategically plan for changes driven by the Affordable Care Act.
February 13, 2013
The Illinois Hospital Report Card helps consumers
- Find out about the quality of care provided in health-care facilities across their state
- Access information about quality and safety, patient satisfaction, nurse staffing, and utilization and costs of services in hospitals and surgery centers
September 26, 2012
- Certified Healthy Oklahoma is a voluntary certification program for businesses, college campuses, communities, restaurants, and schools encouraging healthy behaviors and policies.
- Communities and organizations can apply for three levels of certification: basic, merit, and excellence.
- Certified communities are also eligible to apply for incentive grants to enhance community wellness policies and activities.
- More than 480 applicants received certification last year.