Other Chronic Diseases
Have You Heard? Facts From The Field is a weekly feature from the Office for State, Tribal, Local and Territorial Support to provide CDC and the field with facts and news from state, tribal, local and territorial public health agencies. We invite you to read and share this information broadly.
View the Current Have You Heard?
June 17, 2015
- A new Georgia law ensures students with asthma have access to life-saving inhalers at school and provides immunity for trained staff to administer an inhaler to a student believed to be experiencing respiratory distress, regardless of whether the student has a prescription.
- Colorado’s Building Bridges for Asthma Care, an inner-city program, helped reduce asthmatic student absenteeism by up to 20%, according to a new study.
October 31, 2013
The Oklahoma State Department of Health’s chronic disease Toolkit Trilogy brings together data and evidence-based prevention strategies to help Oklahoma communities make decisions to improve health outcomes.
Using the toolkit, communities can
- Page last reviewed: November 9, 2015
- Page last updated: November 9, 2015
- Content source:
- Office for State, Tribal, Local and Territorial Support