Have You Heard? Facts from the Field
Have You Heard? Facts from the Field is a feature from the Office for State, Tribal, Local and Territorial Support to provide CDC and the field with facts and news from state, tribal, local and territorial public health agencies. We invite you to read and share this information broadly.
July 29, 2015
- Arizona’s Maricopa County has developed a new awareness campaign to educate residents, such as seniors and outdoor workers, about the dangers of extreme heat.
- In a recent progress report, Minnesota outlines progress it has made [PDF-4.3MB] through public health tracking—MN Tracking—that compiles data on environmental hazards and people’s exposure to them.
Check out our sister product!
Did You Know? is a weekly CDC feature to inform your prevention activities. We invite you to read, share, and take action!
Get Email Updates
To receive email updates about Have You Heard?, enter your email address:
- Page last reviewed: November 9, 2015
- Page last updated: November 9, 2015
- Content source:
- Office for State, Tribal, Local and Territorial Support