"Did You Know?" is a weekly feature from the Office for State, Tribal, Local and Territorial Support to inform your prevention activities. We invite you to read, share, and take action!
View the Current "Did You Know?"
June 28, 2013
- People with health insurance
get more preventive care and report better physical and mental health.
- Beginning October 1, Americans will have a new way to find affordable health coverage—including many
free preventive services—on the new Health Insurance Marketplace.
- Americans can visit the new
HealthCare.gov website or call 1-800-318-2596 now to ask questions and prepare to enroll.
February 15, 2013
- Starting in 2014, Americans will be able to easily compare all their health insurance options in one place using the
Health Insurance Marketplace.
Resources are available to help inform consumers about the Marketplace, including a toolkit, market research and survey data, and a glossary—all written in language that makes sense.
- You can encourage your constituents to sign up for updates about the Marketplace by adding
badges and widgets to your website, social network profile, or blog.