Did You Know?
Did You Know? is a weekly feature from the Office for State, Tribal, Local and Territorial Support to inform your prevention activities. We invite you to read, share, and take action!
July 1, 2016
- About 60 million people around the world were displaced from their homes in 2015 due to conflict or disaster.
- CDC works with its partners to improve, promote, and protect the health of refugees in humanitarian crises and those undergoing resettlement to the United States.
- State and local public health professionals can use CDC resources to learn more about immigrant, refugee, and migrant health, including laws and regulations around medical examinations and vaccinations.
Get Did You Know? on your site
Put Did You Know? on your website for free. Just add a small piece of web code to your page and the content will automatically update whenever CDC updates this page.
Get Did You Know? Email Updates
To receive email updates about Did You Know?, enter your email address:
- Page last reviewed: June 10, 2016
- Page last updated: June 10, 2016
- Content source:
- Office for State, Tribal, Local and Territorial Support