Did You Know?
Did You Know? is a weekly feature from the Office for State, Tribal, Local and Territorial Support to inform your prevention activities. We invite you to read, share, and take action!
July 29, 2016
- Smoking causes one of every three deaths from cardiovascular disease.
- The latest Million Hearts® Action Steps Guide [PDF-318KB] provides clinicians with tested strategies for identifying and treating patients who use tobacco.
- Clinicians can try evidence-based protocols for treating tobacco users or customize their own Million Hearts® Tobacco Cessation Protocol [PDF-432KB] template.
Get Did You Know? on your site
Put Did You Know? on your website for free. Just add a small piece of web code to your page and the content will automatically update whenever CDC updates this page.
Get Did You Know? Email Updates
To receive email updates about Did You Know?, enter your email address:
- Page last reviewed: July 22, 2016
- Page last updated: July 22, 2016
- Content source:
- Office for State, Tribal, Local and Territorial Support