Did You Know?
Did You Know? is a weekly feature from the Office for State, Tribal, Local and Territorial Support to inform your prevention activities. We invite you to read, share, and take action!
October 28, 2016
- People are living longer and better with diabetes, but that means they can have diabetes-related health complications longer, too.
- Controlling blood sugar levels can help prevent or delay complications, and early detection and treatment of complications can keep them from getting worse.
- Healthcare and public health professionals can support patients by sharing this collection of articles created for people at risk for or living with diabetes.
Get Did You Know? on your site
Put Did You Know? on your website for free. Just add a small piece of web code to your page and the content will automatically update whenever CDC updates this page.
Get Did You Know? Email Updates
To receive email updates about Did You Know?, enter your email address:
- Page last reviewed: September 2, 2016
- Page last updated: September 2, 2016
- Content source:
- Office for State, Tribal, Local and Territorial Support